Thursday, July 26, 2007

Been quite some time since i blogged. Exams r just around the corner now n tests keep coming out. Just got my business statistics test and i'm really happy bout it. I actually struggled wif this chap - probabilty, at first but it turns out i got an A. It was really god's grace. Praise the lord! Haha. I always thought of going to the uni but it seems that it will only pressure myself so i decided nt to think of going into the uni. Just enjoy myself as much as i can n of cos, do study for test n exam. Haha.

Harry potter movie just came out nt long ago n i wanted to go see it but just couldnt find a suitable day to do it. Mon to fri got sch. Sat got cca n sun got church. It seems tht my schedules are fully packed. Well don really have much time for leisure cause exams n tests are coming. I failed my open book java test n nw the sch decided to give us another test which is closed book. I really cant imagine wad will happen n for my EIS test, i only just passed my MCQ test n nw a written essay test is coming so i really cant imagine wad will happen. Both my weakest module tests are coming out in a more difficult format for me.

No comments: